Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pack Rat??

Over the past few days several items have gone missing. Some not really missed by me but dearly missed by the others in the house. The girls started coming up to me and telling me that they couldn't find this toy or they couldn't find their jacket or backpack. I just told them well clean up your room then maybe you can find it! haha. Anyway, last night Shane's friend was over and they wanted to play the playstation 3 but they couldn't find the other controller anywhere or the remote to the t.v. I just laughed them off. Me and Avah seemed to be the only ones who had nothing missing. Guess we know who's Avah's favorite(me)!!! haha. Anyway so today I was cleaning out the pantry and in the bottom shelf in the very corner I find this.....................
Avah's little stash! Among these missing items were; Mylee's stuffed dog she has had since birth, Riah's missing church shoe, Mylee's jacket, Riah's princess laptop, Riah's princess backpack, Shane's ps3 controller, Shane's remote, Riah's precious horse, and Riah's boots. I almost died laughing when I found this! So I went and got Avah and asked her if she would please bring her sisters and her daddy back their stuff. She just laughed at me and gathered the stuff and started returning them. Such a funny girl! Just looking at her makes me chuckle, see for yourself..............
That is her new smile by the way! Doesn't it look like she's in pain??? Oh and her lovely hair was styled by none other than her Daddy! Don't worry, I didn't let her go out in public! Anyway so I think I may have a little pack rat on my hands? Oh well atleast she's a cute pack rat!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Hilarious! I laughed so hard I snorted...a little.