Monday, March 23, 2009

You know it's springtime in the White Mountains when........

When your very active daughters who are usually outside playing are playing the wii instead......
When your daughters 50+pound jeep is found blown over in the yard........
When the sticks from all the neighborhood trees end up in your yard and your children's toys are lucky to still be in your yard........
When the shingles end up all over your neighbors yard instead of staying in place to protect your roof.
It is now the day after the horrible wind storm and I am afraid to step outside to see the rest of the aftermath. So I'm sure there is plenty more. Last spring our poor trampoline was the victim of the wind, this year who knows???
Yes, indeed it is definitely springtime in the White Mountains!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I really REALLY miss Snowflake...except for that!! I hated the wind! I love everything else though. Good luck with rest of your spring time!

Ashley said...

I love the music and the pics. Our shingles fall off even when there's not a wind-storm. I think they just suck. he he

Hope all is going well!