Monday, January 5, 2009

Resolutions!!

We thought that maybe if we posted our New Years resolutions this year that maybe, just maybe we will stick to them!:) So here they are.........

JOANNA'S
*Loose weight
*Become a better wife and mommy
*take more pictures
*eat more healthy and teach my girls to eat that way too.
*be more frugal

SHANE'S
*draw more and try and get published
*take some classes at npc
*help out more around the house (yay!!!)
*do more things with the girls.

Well those are our resolutions. We both have a few more but those are the only ones we wanted to share. So I really hope we can stick to them this year!:) Hope everyone had a merry Christmas and a fabulous new years!! Happy New Year to everyone!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I hope you guys stick with it! I'm SOO horrible at keeping my New Year's Resolutions! Good luck!!