Saturday, January 17, 2009

A lot's been happening

A lot has been happening in the our house!! I'm sure it would be boring if I went on and on about everything so I'll just say the highlights.........
This little girl lost another tooth and I just love her semi toothless grin!:)
This fragile little girl broke her elbow(yes you can brake those!). She was playing ring around the Rosie's with her sisters and she fell on it wrong. Weird I know. Like I said FRAGILE! She gets her hard cast on Tuesday which is a relief for us because we are constantly worrying she is going to hurt it worse!
And this ever so adorable little blue eyed baby girl is getting to be a big girl!! She is loving her potty seat and has not had one accident since we started her on pull ups, so I think we will start the pantie thing!:) I can't believe how big she is getting. She loves going pee in her potty, and me being the sole diaper changer of the household, I am absolutely THRILLED! It is been so long since I haven't had a kid in diapers I won't know what to do with myself!
So that is what we have been up to in a nutshell. Oh and I started my diet and am doing really good and am already loosing some weight. Once I loose at least 20 more pounds I'll post a picture. I am really excited! It is amazing how much eating better and simply exercising can make me feel so much better and more energetic. Well I think that's it for now, wish me luck!:)


No comments: