Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Mylee turns 7!

On Friday this pretty little girl turned 7! I cannot believe it! She is just growing way to fast for me. Anyway I though it would be fun to do a little interview with her about turning 7 and share it with everyone.......

Mom:What do you love most about being 7?

Mylee: That maybe I can ride the big fast roller coasters next time we go to Disneyland!!

Mom: What are you going to miss about being 6?

Mylee:I don't miss being 6!! 7 is better!

Mom: What is your favorite song?

Mylee: You are my sunshine

Mom: What is your favorite movie?

Mylee: Vegi tales the pirates who don't do anything

Mom:What is something you want to do before you turn 8?

Mylee: Go to Disneyland again

Mom:What is something you are looking forward to doing while you're 7?

Mylee: loosing more teeth so i can get more money from the tooth fairy

Mom:Who is your best friend?

Mylee: I have three! Alaina, Taryn, Lacey

Mom: What is your favorite thing to do with your family?

Mylee: Going camping to summer camp and the Smithson reunion!

Mom: Happy Birthday Mylee I love you!

Mylee: I love you too mommy


And now I just wanted to say a few things we love about our little ball of energy!

*She has such a kind heart! She is always worrying about everyone else and trying to make everyone around her happy.
*She is such a good big sister. She always includes them in all of her activities and when someone gives her something she always asks them if she can extra for her sisters.
*She is so FUNNY! She can always make anyone laugh with the crazy things she says.
*She is ALWAYS smiling and her smile is so contagious!
*She loves life, she truly does! She loves nature and is always collecting rocks, leaves, flowers, and I even found a stick in her room the other day!
*She is the best helper to me and Shane. She is always asking us if we need help with anything.
*She loves EVERYONE! She sees the good in every single person and she has no problem letting them know the good things she sees in them. She is very good at giving out compliments.

Those are just a few things we love about her. She really is such a blessing in our life's. She lights up any room she walks into and we are so blessed to be her parents! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYLEE JADE!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Holy Cow, you have a 7 year old!! That's crazy! She is really cute. Happy birthday to her!