Monday, March 29, 2010

Mylee Update....

We finally got the results back of Mylee's EEG. Took long enough, I know! The waiting was very frustrating. Anyway, her results came back as normal. (Big sigh of relief!) The doctor says her passing out was probably a result of a hot shower and an empty stomach. It sounds weird but he says it is actually a pretty common occurrence for thin girls between the ages of 8-18. So we are all hoping that is all it was and that it never ever ever happens again. I don't think any of our hearts could handle that again! We are just so thankful that our Mylee is well. We are also so thankful for all the friends and family we had supporting Mylee. We really appreciate it. Love to all!

2 comments:

Will said...

Well that's a relief, to say the least. Thanks for the update and give my love to my Mylee from her Winkle! :)

Sariah Price said...

I'm glad you finally know and that the news is good. Now no more showers before breakfast, right. I'm so glad that all is well. Hugs-Sariah