Friday, March 5, 2010

Going Back to School.....

So lately I have been thinking a lot about my life and what I want to accomplish during it. I have always wanted to be a teacher, and I think I still do! So instead of just thinking about it I decided to JUST DO IT!!! I need to get off my booty and just do it! So that is what I am going to do! I am going to start my classes in the Fall. I am nervous! I haven't been inside a classroom since I was 18! YIKES! But, I am very excited. I will just do part time school for now until Riah and Avah get into school then I will go full time. Anyway, I just wanted to share my exciting news with all of you!:) This is going to be all very new to me but it will be an adventure and I love adventures!:)

3 comments:

Bradeigh said...

Good for you Joanna! You will be an excellent teacher. It will be challenging, but you can do it. Your girls will be so proud of their mama. What a great example to them.

Sariah Price said...

Wow! What a fun adventure! I know you'll make a great teacher. :)

Ashley said...

Wow! That's great and I'm so excited for you. I just love the smell of freshly sharpened pencils. he he