Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Riah&Karter


These 2 girls LOVE each other! This is them on their last Field trip in pre school together. Next year Riah will be in the 5 year old class because she turns 5 in 2010 and Karter will be in the 4 year old class because she turns 5 in 2011. Weird how they do it because Riah is only 3 months older than Karter. Anyway, they are so disappointed. I'm sure they will both make new friends though. Anyway the reason for the post today is I had this conversation with Riah this morning.......

Riah:"Mom can I play with Karter today? I miss her."

Me:"No sweetie remember Karter is only with Uncle Audie on the weekends, maybe next weekend ok?"

Riah:"Well that's just lovely! Now my heart is broken, AGAIN!"

And she stomps into her room. Haha, poor girl. It was so cute though!

3 comments:

Sariah Price said...

too cute! Kids are too funny!

Jonathan & Amber Burke said...

Hey,it was so good to see you and Shane the other day.oh my goodness! your girls are ADORABLE!!! You and Shane make some darn cute kids.

Ashley said...

I always feel like I'm there when you describe your conversations with your kids. Your kids are hilarious!