Saturday, June 19, 2010

Best Daddy EVER!

I just wanted to wish this guy right here a very HAPPY Fathers Day!!!We love him to pieces and I'm so blessed to have him as my daughter's daddy!
I got the girls together and had them all tell me their favorite things about Their daddy and here they are......

MYLEE:
*He helps me draw
*He helps me catch crawdads
*He bought me my scooter
*He works really hard and gives us lots of stuff
*He's going to buy me a four wheeler for getting perfects grades and I appreciate it.
*He loves me with all of his heart!

MORIAH:
*He plays with me
*He lets me go lots of places with him
*He picks me up from school and gets me ice cream and I don't tell my sisters so they don't get sad.
*I like to swing at the park with him.
*He has tea parties with me.
*He looks so handsome.

AVAH:
*He takes me to McDonald's
*He watches dora with me
*He is really funny
*He got me a pink bike for my birthday
*He is silly
*I love him!

Thanks babe for being so amazing, we love you! Happy Fathers Day!!

No comments: