Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful


Seeing that it is very close to Thanksgiving I have been thinking about the many things I am thankful for. And here are some of them...

*For an amazing mother who always put her children first and who did a remarkable job keeping a stable job and home for her 8 children who she was raising on her own.

*For an amazing and loving family. Parents, Grandparents, Sisters, Brothers, Nieces, Nephews, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins.

*For three beautiful and perfect little princesses who make me smile every single day and who changed my life and made me a better person.

*For a supportive loving husband who is always there for me and who loves me unconditionally no matter what! I love him so much!

*I am thankful that Shane has a good job that provides support for our family.

*I am thankful for the lovely home we have.

*I am thankful that we always have good food to eat and a warm bed to lay in.

*I am thankful to live in this country, I truly am proud to be an American.

*I am thankful for my friends who never let me down.

*I am thankful for a safe and reliable car to get me and my precious cargo to our destinations.

*For good health insurance.

*For medical technology

*For wonderful teachers who teach the wonderful children in the whole world.

*For good doctors.

*I am thankful for God.

*I am thankful for the power of prayer.

*I am thankful for good books to read, without them I would be lost.

*I am thankful for the Internet. Without it I would also be lost!:)

*I am thankful for central heating, without it we would freeze.

*I am thankful for the beauty of the world.

*And I am thankful for all of you who reads my blog!:)

There are many other things I am thankful for so many other things. But most of all I am thankful to be alive, healthy, and happy. And I am so very thankful for my beautiful daughters and my fantastic husband. I hope you all have a good thanksgiving! xoxo

2 comments:

Bradeigh said...

I'm thankful that you came to live with us even though I had to sleep in the corner of the family room. I love you Joanna and am so impressed with the amazing woman you have become!

Joanna said...

Oh Bradeigh thank you! I am also so thankful that I was able to live with you guys for that year and a half. I am thankful that you gave up your room and your bed for me, I am thankful that you always let me wear your clothes, and that you would tickle my back til I fell asleep. I am thankful for your parents who took me in and put up with my bratty self, I am thankful for you, Ellie, and Mclean treating me like a sister. I am thankful that all of you made me feel like a part of the family. I love you all so much!