Monday, November 16, 2009

Halloween......better late than never right?

Halloween this year was fun. Shane had to work but we made the best of it:) The girls and I went to Show Low to go trick or treating with Mandy and her kids. They had lots of fun. Mandy was hilarious as usual. Her and Zach were both mad scientists and it was so funny! They had some great costumes. The girls got way to much candy, that still is sitting in the top of the highest cupboard in the kitchen. They get 3 pieces each day. What a mean mom I am! he he. It was a great night though and I'm glad Mandy invited us. Her neighborhood is a mad house on Halloween! It is clearly the place to be that night. Anyway here are some pictures........

Me and my Cowgirl Mylee after a long night(isn't she perfect??)
My ADORABLE buggie as a butterfly

My ADORABLE Riah the horse/cowgirl!

Another ADORABLE cowgirl!
All of them as we were getting ready to head up to show low.
And have I mentioned lately how in love I am with my girls?? I LOVE LOVE LOVE being their mommy! I love their smiles, their laughs, the way the see the world, their kindness towards everyone, their love for each other, their tender hearts, their sassyness, their spunkiness, their adorableness, the way they can always make me smile even on the hardest of days, the way they tell me that i am the best momma in the whole world, I love them! I am sooooo incredibly blessed to have these three little girls in my life. Hope everyone had a happy halloween!:)




No comments: