Saturday, November 29, 2008

TAGGED!!

4 Things I love about my hubby:
*He is such a hard worker and he busts his butt everyday to make sure me and our girls have everything we need!
*He doesn't mind being the only guy in the house and he even lets the girls dress him up and he has tea parties with them!!:) (for those of you who don't believe me I have pictures, I will have to find them!):)
*He is so talented at everything he does! He is the best artist I have ever met, someday his art will be published!:)
*He can always make me laugh no matter what kind of mood I'm in! His silly faces and voices and crazy weird jokes will always do it!!

4 movies I could watch over and over:
*The Notebook
*Far and Away
*Erin Brockovich
*All of the disney movies!

4 jobs I've had:
*Cashier at my brother in laws Health food store when I was like 14
*Arby's
*Trappers
*Telemarketer for my brother in laws internet bussiness when I was a Junior in high school

4 T.V. Shows I watch:
*Lost
*One Tree Hill
*Desperate Housewifes
*Friends

4 states I've been to:
*Utah
*Colorado
*California
*Florida

4 places I've lived:
*Snowflake
*Mesa
*SLC, Utah
*Holbrook

4 favorite foods:
*Chinese food
*My mom's enchilladas
*My sister Mandy's homemade salsa
*My peach pie.....mmmmm

4 places I'd like to visit
*Ireland
*Europe
*Hawaii
*Austraila

4 people I tag
*Rachel
*Ellie Bellie
*Jennifer
*Megan

OH AND I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

No comments: