Sunday, June 1, 2008

Avah's first steps....

We never thought this day would come! She is our latest walker. Mylee was 11 months when she walked and Moriah was 9 months, Avah is 13 1/2 months. I know all kids are different but I have to admit we were starting to get a little concerned. But today when Shane got home from work Avah was standing at her leap pad table while I was making dinner and Shane walked in the door and she got so excited, turned around and just started walking to him. It was so cute. All of us started clapping and getting excited so then she thought it was really cool and kept doing it. My camera was dead so I had to charge it and then I made Shane do it again with her. Right at the end she fell on her face and got a big bump on her fore head, poor baby. It didn't stop her though. After a little comfort she was back doing it again. We sure do love this little girl. Oh and please excuse my messy house and Riah with her dress tucked into her panties. :) Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is SO exciting! I LOVE when they start walking! I'm sorry I haven't commented at all. I use that google reader thing and it tells me when people post stuff. I totally forgot to add your url to it so it didn't show any updates. I wondered why you weren't posting! Don't worry though. I took care it :o).
Anyway, yeah, totally loved the books. I know it's really sad but I alread the first AGAIN! I'm pathetic. I'm totally in love with Edward!! :o)
Anyway, I'm glad you little girl is finally walking!! YAY!!!

Rachel said...

Dang girl! Can't believe she's walking! You seriously have the cutest girls! My boys will be so happy! LOL! Love the blog page! I just started, so hopefully i can get the hang of it! love ya!