Sunday, March 7, 2010

Just stuff

I love my girls, I love the funny things they say, I love how they can make me smile no matter what!

Yesterday while Mylee was playing Mario Cart on the wii she kept getting bombed or smashed or blown up or something by "Koopa Troopa" So as she is choosing the guy she wants for her next "battle" she picked "Koopa Troopa" and she says, "You know what they say, If ya can't beat em be em!" I let out at little chuckle and said, "Who says that?" And she replies, "I do!" Gotta love it!

Today The girls were watching Ariel, their all time favorite princess movie. At the end of the movie when Prince Eric and Ariel kiss, Avah shouts, "EWWW they are rubbing lips!!"

Then also today Riah walks up to me out of no where and says, "Mom did you know that if you kiss a prince you will have babies?"

So even though I am terribly sick and was absolutely dreading today because lets face it taking care of 3 sassy, spunky, energetic little girls and being sick is never easy I still had a blast listening and watching them today. I love my little beauties!:)

1 comment:

Sariah Price said...

Kids are sooooo funny!!

PS: I've finally started a blog http://ourpricelife.blogspot.com/
come check it out sometime.

Hugs,
Sariah