Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mylee is 8!!!!!!!!!

On January 2nd 2002 this beautiful little girl was born and now here we are 8 years later and she is still as perfect and amazing as she was back then. She brought so much happiness into our life's and I cannot imagine life without her happy little self! We had a birthday party for her on her birthday and so many of her friends showed up(15 to be exact) It was a nuthouse! haha. But she had so much fun and it was worth it. Here she is with a few of her friends opening her presents.






Seeing how she wants to be a rock star when she grows up, of course she wanted a guitar cake. I was a little nervous, I had no idea how to make a guitar cake! But thanks to the lovely Internet I found this super easy and cute recipe. The kids loved it. And I must say I am pretty proud of myself, I'm no professional but I think it turned out pretty darn good.

And apparently she thought so too:)

Happy 8th birthday my beautiful Mylee Jade!!!! We love you!!!!!





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You did an AWESOME job on the cake! I can't believe you have an 8 year old!